Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 12-Something you never get compliments on

Hmmm....I am sure there are a lot of things I do not get compliments on, but I have never actually sat down to think about it.  I often disregard the compliments I DO get, but that's a different story.


I'd venture to guess I don't get complimented on how neurotic I am.  It's not a good trait in excess, especially the excessiveness that I have it in.  In fact it is probably the thing that drives the people around me crazy the most.  I get told to calm down, take a breath, and suck it up a lot, or to stop repeating myself, or any number of other things when I am about to or have already gone off the "deep end".  I often repeat myself when I am upset, frustrated, or confused.  I'm sure you have already seen this in my writing.  When something is difficult for me to discuss I tend to ramble and repeat.  I often write the way I speak or vise versa.


There I go again, off on another tangent.  There isn't much else to tell you on this one, it's pretty cut and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment