Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 21-(scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?


This is easy.  People fight.  I wouldn't love my best friend any less because we had a fight.  In fact I would be a complete wreck and horrified that the last things we said to each other we not loving words.  This is actually a big fear of mine.  Losing someone I love, or having them get injured, and having the last conversation with them have been something hurtful.  It's the reason I am usually the first one to apologize after an argument, and the reason I end all my conversations with "I love you".


I can tell you I would be headed straight to wherever my friend was, whether I needed to get there by car, bus, plane or train.  Nothing would be stopping me from being by my friends side. 

I think this one is pretty cut and dry for me.  I don't hold grudges, I love with all of myself there is to give.  A fight, big or small, would never keep me from being with someone I care about in their time of need.  Be it a car accident, a sickness, or a bad day.  It's just how I am.  Life is too short to dwell on a fight or argument.  Get it out, get past it and move on, don't let it stand in between you and the people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment