Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 25-The reason you believe you're still alive today

Day 25-The reason you believe you're still alive today

This is has a simple answer, and yet it is very complex in it's nature.  The simple answer is, I have not finished doing what I was put here to do.  I'm not done being a wife and mother.  I truly believe with all of my being that is my primary purpose for being here.  I am a wife and mother first, I am everything else second.


I believe that in no uncertain terms these two amazing guys have save my life and they are the reason I am still here.  So I can take care of them to the best of my ability, and so that I can learn from them how to be a better me.  They teach me everyday how to be stronger, how to love deeper and how to try harder.

I know for certain my work here is not done.  I am not done raising Gunnar, and I have only begun to show Curt that I can be, will be, and AM, the wife he deserves through this journey we call life, and we are just beginning.  We may have been together for 9 years, but it's like we've been given a new start and I plan to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment